Hii there! I am Namratha, Indian by birth and residing in the USA, post marriage. I wasn't into cooking or baking until three years ago when it kicked in...I come from a family of food enthusiasts, so it's no surprise I would follow suit some day. I took an interest in blogging about what I made in my apartment kitchen back then, as a means to keep myself busy and document my recipes in one place.

Living in the USA has introduced me to cuisines from world over - Italian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese giving me an opportunity to explore and enjoy these cuisines.

My passion for baking goaded me to join the Daring Bakers, a group spread across the world, whose members bake one recipe a month and post it on their blogs on a specified date. I've learned techniques and tried recipes which I would never imagine pursuing on my own. I am certainly proud to be a Daring Baker.

If you don't see any updates it's because I have my hands full baking one-of-a-kind cakes for anyone who wants to jazz up their special occasion. You can check out my creations here: www.sweetnsensational.com

It's been an incredible journey so far,and eagerly look forward to more as the years roll on. Grab your aprons, and try some finger licking good recipes. As I always, say finger licking is manners here, in my kitchen!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin