Cakes and more cakes!

The past few weeks have been really hectic with cakes and cooking orders. I've had absolutely no time to pause for a minute and update my blog or try new recipes. Though hectic, it has been worthwhile since I made 3 different themed cakes. The first was a Finding Nemo cake, second was for Easter with Easter treats and the third was a Jungle Theme Cake. All three were a whole lot of fun to do, not to forget work involved in each.

Easter is long gone, but here is what I did for a friend who had us over for Easter dinner.

Strawberry cake with buttercream and Gumpaste flowers

Easter Egg Basket Cake (with a Marshmallow handle)

I hadn't quite planned for the basket 'handle' due to lack of time, but I made a makeshift one using mini marshmallows.

'Easter Eggs' - Hershey's Candy

I also made Rice Krispie Treats using Kellogg's Rice Krispies and mini Marshmallows. The kids loved them.

Rice Krispie Treats with buttercream

It was one Easter dinner to remember with friends and yummy treats.

19 comments:

  1. OMG!! they are just soo gorgeous!! do you cater to parties and all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look lovely Nams. Easter basket and rice-krisps eggs are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nams, beautiful and very creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your cake creations!!

    The Easter basket is just outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are looking so cute, very beautifully designed and creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The look so beautiful; looks like you are really using the cake decoration you did with wilton, my sis is also going for the course ans she is really enjoying the classes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cakes are looking amazing, magnificent job done... And so are the easter eggs cute lil ones...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! You are so good at making these. I specially love the Marshmallow handles, very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the crispie's and Egg basket Cake. Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Creative..Love the idea of handles of basket..Looking lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cakes are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The handle is impressive,and the egg very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS is the only thing I can say. Abba nimma cake nodlikke kushi agathe nodi yavaglu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear that your business is a success.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cakes.. Very creative.. Me just started with them..:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. U r so talented! Love the second cake! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very creative... So lovely and yummy :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin