Revisiting Alaska

Last week was a hectic one and much that I enjoyed completing all the orders, I sure was wishing for this week to get here soon. This week is much more relaxed. Weather was pleasant today and I couldn't help but reminisce the very pleasant time we had in Alaska last month. We were vacationing there for a week visiting the cities of Anchorage, Seward and Denali. Each city was different with changing landscapes, people and weather.

Here are some pictures from our trip. It was hard to choose a few to share here, but I promise I will share more when I get a chance.

On the way to Byron Glacier, near Portage, Whittier

Byron Glacier

Exit Glacier, Seward
Exit Glacier up close

The most fascinating thing in Alaska, for me, other than the untouched wilderness and scenic nature, was the undying sun, which would set at midnight, which makes about 20 hours of daylight. Even after sunset, it felt like late evening, 'nights' was never completely dark.

10 pm, Denali

More pics to come!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics Nam. Thanks for sharing them. Would love to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin