Awards

I've received a few awards and have been unable to acknowledge them on my blog all this while, apologies to all the award givers!

Thanks to each of you for considering my blog as well as me, worthy of these awards:

Rockin' Girl Award:


Thanks to dear Kalai and Meera for this award.

You Make My Day Award:

Thanks Madhavi for this one!

Yummy Blog Award:
Thanks Amrutha for this award. I'm glad you think my blog is Yummy :)

Beautiful Site Award & 2008 Best Blog Darts Thinker:


















Thanks Bhawana!

Brillante Blog Award:

Brilliant Weblog is a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere.

I pass this to every blogger out there, who blogs to make their blog brilliant in their own unique way :)

Thanks Easy Crafts :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur awards Nam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on all the awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS,..U DESERVE ALL OF THEM,,..HPPY JANMASHTAMI TOO,..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nammu you are rockingly brilliant for sure .... Kudos to you ra Nammu :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!!!
    Congrats for your awards!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrat's on all the awards

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin