Berrynanalicious ..!!! Yummy goodness!


No, I’m not talking about a weird fruit or vegetable but a drink or rather a name for a drink I concocted in my kitchen...hehe!
Berrynanalicious is a combination of Strawberries and Banana with milk, sugar and a dash of fresh cream. A tasty delight on a hot summer day!

You will need: (Serves: 2)

12 large Strawberries (preferrably fresh)
1 1/2 Bananas
5 tbsps. Sugar
½ cup Fresh cream
1 ½ cups Milk


Place all of the above in a blender and blend till smooth.


Garnish with strawberries. Chill and serve. Guzzle away..! :)


This is my entry to Meeta's Monthly Mingle "Liquid Dreams"



10 comments:

  1. that sound yummy. I will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Yummylicious Namratha. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look what I have at Aroma for Meeta!:D
    Looks yum, makes a great breakfast too without the cream:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those strawberries are looking yummy! I have to travel far to buy them in bangalore!Thanks for sharing namratha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nammu... seems that u have become a Great Cook....too yummy recipes...sure that i shall try it out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one - the drink and the name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Madhu:)

    ASha, I'm headed to Aroma...yup this makes a great drink anytime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Latha:) T'm glad you could stop by...

    Thanks Meeta :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin