Award and a MeMe:

I was thrilled to know a few of my blogger buddies consider my blog “yum” worthy and gave me the “Yummy Blog Award”. Dear Cham of Spice Club and Anjali of SupremeSpice have sent this award my way.

“Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with the most yummy recipes/photos”

Well, the award does come with certain ‘rules’, which is the best part actually.

Rules for the ‘Yummy Blog’ award Receiver:

The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog !" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos".

The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don’t restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome.Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers who's blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules :)

The list of my favourite desserts I’ve made or eaten? Here goes,

Trifle Pudding
Black Forest Cake
Fruit Crepes
Mixed Berry Soup
Cham Chams
Rasmalais

Now it’s my turn to pass this award on to more yummy blogs, I confer this award to:

Suganya of Tasty Palettes
Meeta of What’s For Lunch Honey
Sunita of Sunita’s World
Pastry Girl of Dessert First

Head to their blogs, you will know why they deserve this award! :)

I’ve also been tagged by Madhavi of Vegetarian Medley to do the below MeMe

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Juno

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING??
Err…Err…. Everyday with Rachel Ray – RR’s cooking magazine, it is a book right? :D

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
The MAD Game

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Refer to question 2… :)

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Smell of the Earth with the first drops of rain ; Coffee powder; Oranges; Mom’s cooking :)

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Falling Rain, Chirping birds, kids’ laughter

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Loneliness

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Is it morning already???Sigh…..zzzzzzzzzz

9) FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE
?
Chilis

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Hehe, haven't quite thought that far yet..

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D
Start my own cake shop/bakery

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Nope.

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
If you can call my hubby a stuffed animal, then YES!

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Both – sometimes I’m fascinated and a sudden crash of thunder has me running helter skelter!

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
I’m yet to buy one.

16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Mango and Chickoo Milkshakes

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
I do have a lot of time, no issues with that.

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yes

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Burgundy

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Dallas, Atlanta

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Synchronized Swimming and Figure skating

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She has a unique way of making her dishes look out of this world!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Cardboard boxes from our last move.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Absolutely!

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Night Owl

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny Side Up

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
On the couch

28) FAVOURITE PIE?
Blueberry Pie

29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
Chunky Monkey (B&J)

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Well, let me tag them first!! :)

Now I tag the following people to do this MeMe:

Lavi of Home Cook’s Recipes
Kalai of Samaithu Paarkalaam
Pravs of Simple Spicy
PearlsofEast of Anyone Can Cook

14 comments:

  1. U deserve it Nam,ur Hubby got to read the quest no 13 and i imagine ur hair in burgundy colour ! He he, nice meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the well deserved award, Namratha! Will try to do this Meme ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Namaratha,Congratulation for the award.
    Thanks for thinking about me, It is a pleasure to have new friends all over the world.I feel great to be part of an amazing blogging world.I will certainly participate.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Your blog is definitely yummy! It was fun reading your meme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice and bubbly meme nammu!! LOL hubby may have a fit if he reads you called him a stuffed animal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award, Namratha! I enjoyed reading your meme, especially #13, ha ha! I like your answer for #17 too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Namratha..Your blog is sure Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats nam..and those were fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on ur award Namratha.Nice to read more abt u

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations namratha on your well deserve award!!! it was fun to read your meme, especially #13..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Cham, hehe...he hasn't read it yet I think...otherwise he would have asked me about the "stuffed animal" part :D

    Thanks Kalai, do take your time to do it:)

    My pleasure Pearls, do take your time with the MeMe, no hurry! :)

    Thanks dear Meeso:)

    Hehe, thanks dear R, oh he sure is gonna hit the ceiling when he reads this, I guess he still hasn't :P

    Thanks Cynthia! :)

    Hehe, thanks Uma, I had fun doing this MeMe! :)

    Thanks Swati :)

    Thanks Valli! :)

    Thanks Kamala :)

    Thanks Madhavi, glad u tagged me, I had fun doing this MeMe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy the well deserved award and great to read your MeMe. Juno, I am the only one who watched at home. Arvind and Tushar said "no, thanks" and Trisha said "that girl needs some therapy, she is beyond stupid" and left after 5 mins!:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the award and a nice meme

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin